Directional Drilling Services in Burlington, North Carolina
Directional drilling is useful in a variety of drilling applications and can lower the cost and liability for various construction projects. Boring is usually less expensive than open-cutting asphalt, concrete or sod. Open-cutting of area will be replaced with a patch that will be seen for years, and can also raise the liability issue of sunken trenches in roadways, parking lots and high traffic pedestrian areas. That liability is eliminated with directional drilling. We work often in critical areas with high pedestrian and auto traffic without disruption of flow.
Directional drilling is accepted by federal and state environmental agencies for installation of utilities in environmentally sensitive areas.
Our trained staff can bore on grade for sewer with a target accuracy of +/- 1% on bores 600′ in length.
Fusion services for HDPE conduit can be completed by our certified splicers.
It doesn’t matter if it’s dirt, sand, blue granite or rock, we can complete the job.
• Directional Drilling / Trenchless Technology
• Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD)
• Fiber Optic & Telecommunications
• Water & Sewer Installations
• Natural Gas Pipeline Installation
• Gas Transmission Lines
• Geothermal Loop Installations for HVAC Contractors
• Geothermal Drilling
• Airport Runway Construction
• Railroad Crossings
• Dewatering Applications
• Rock Bores
• Remediation of Ground Contamination
• Underground Conduits for Site Lighting
• Athletic Fields and Electrical Applications
• Utility Locating and Installation
Contact us today to see how we can work together to solve your directional drilling challenges.